APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of UDC, and Jr Inspector/Auditor.
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: Job Summary
|Notification||APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: Apply For UDC, and Jr Inspector/Auditor @apssb.nic.in|
|Posts Name||Upper Divisional Clerk & Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies|
|Total Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Notification Date||July 20, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||August 16, 2022 at 03:00 pm|
|State||Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh|
|Country||Government Jobs in India|
APSSB CGL Vacancy Details:
- UDC (District Establishment) – 12 Posts
- UDC – 22 Posts
- Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies – 8 Posts
- UDC – Graduation from recognized university. Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized board.
- Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies – Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science from a recognized university.
APSSB CGL UDC Salary
- Level 5, Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-
18 to 32 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of APSSB https://apssb.nic.in/Index/institute_index/ins/RECINS001 and make Registration to create an Application Number and Password.
- Using registration details go to the Login Page for the application process.
- Complete the application form by filling in the details: Name, Father Name, Category, Date of Birth, and other personal details email address, phone number, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates in the preferred size and format
- Make the online payment if applicable and click on Submit.
- Save the Application form and take a printout for future reference.
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
APSSB has released a notification for recruitment to the post of UDC, and Jr Inspector/Auditor. Candidates can submit applications online on or before August 16, 2022. A total of 52 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
- APSSB Job Official Notification: Download
Read also: RRC West Central Railway NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 121 Clerk and Other Posts