Biporjoy Vavajodu Sahay Yojana 2023 :- Biporjoy, a powerful storm formed in the Arabian Sea, made landfall on the coast of Kutch. Even before this storm hit the coast of Gujarat, there was no loss of life due to advance planning by the state government, but the survey revealed that 442 villages of 9 talukas were affected.
Vavajodu Sahay Yojana 2023
Now the state government is focusing on relief and rescue operations after the cyclone wreaked havoc. In this case, the government has announced to pay cash dol.
Friends in this article we are going to get information about Bipojoy cyclone relief 2023 if you have any other problem you can also comment.
|What is the name of the scheme||Vavajodu Sahay Yojana 2023|
|What is the name of the sacheme||Government scheme|
|Individual maximum post type.||Rs.100 per day (Rs.500 in excess)|
|Amount per child||Rs.600 per day (Rs.300 more in Government scheme)|
The state revenue department has issued a resolution announcing the standard of assistance for those affected by Cyclone Biporjoy. Under which the amount of assistance will be paid by the state government every 5 days. In which an adult will be paid Rs 100 per day and children Rs 60 per day.
5 days cash dol will be paid in the state
It is necessary to provide immediate assistance to the citizens affected by Cyclone Biporjoy. So the government has decided to give this amount of assistance in cash. Who will get this assistance and in which districts? We will get complete information about it.
Know What CashDolls Help?
- Daily cash assistance is provided to citizens of areas affected by natural calamities. It is called CashDolls Assistance. Biporjoy Cyclone Sahay 2023 storm affected areas have been evacuated to safer places by the administration.
- Assistance is paid as decided by the Administration vide Revenue Department dated 18/03/2021 arising out of the need to pay cash assistance to such displaced affected area persons to overcome the difficulty of obtaining daily necessities of life.
See which districts will get help?
- In these circumstances, it becomes very difficult to deposit and withdraw cashdol amount in the affected ISMO account. Thus, the issue of cash assistance was under consideration to provide immediate relief to the affected citizens. Therefore, considering the matter in
- Biporjoy Cyclone Sahay 2023 cyclone affected districts, the Government decides as follows.
- What assistance will CashDolls provide to those affected by Cyclone Biporjoy?
Assistance will be provided to persons displaced during Cyclone Biporjoy. In which adults will be given cash assistance of Rs.100/- per day and children Rs.60/- per day for a maximum of 5 (five) days.