Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 1050 Management Trainee (MT) posts.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Notification||Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 1050 MT Vacancies|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Total Posts||1050 Vacancy|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Starting Date||June 23, 2022 at 10.00 AM|
|Last Date of Application||July 22, 2022 at 11.59 PM|
CIL MT 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|System and EDP||67|
Educational Qualification for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2022:
|Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|System and EDP||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.|
- GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totalling ₹. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
CIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022). Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores/Marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
How to Apply for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022:
- Step-1: Visit the official website www.coalindia.in for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022.
- Step-2: Candidates who have not registered before need to register themselves for One Time Registration(OTR), after paying the application fee of Rs.1000, or nil as per their category.
- Step-3: Candidates need to upload their picture, signature, and other documents asked for registration.
- Step-4: The above is compulsory to create an Applicant’s Dashboard.
- Step-5: After registration, proceed to log in using a unique ID and password.
- Step-6: After successfully logging in, look for CIL Recruitment 2022 and click on “Apply”.
- Step-7: A form will open asking for necessary details and documents. Fill in all the details and upload documents.
- Step-8: Preview the form and submit it.
- Step-9: Pay the application fee as mentioned for your category using any of the various payment methods available online.
- Step-10: After completion of the Application take printouts and save a copy of the form for future reference.
- Apply Link: Click Here
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF:
CIL has released a notification for recruitment to the post of MT pots. Candidates can submit applications online on or before 22 July 2022. A total of 1050 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
Read also: ITBP Recruitment 2022 – 286 Head Constable & ASI Steno Posts