Driving Licence Renewal Online in Gujarat: It is important that your driving license is up to date and if it is not, you should apply for the renewal today it self. There is grace period of 30 days to renew it otherwise you will have to pay a higher fee if you do not renew in the grace period. Grace period is 30 day after your driving licence expire. Application for license renewal will not accepted more than one month before the expiration date of the license.
Driving Licence Renewal Online in Gujarat
If the application is late for more than five years after the date of expiry of the licence, the applicant should undergo all the formalities to obtain a fresh licence. so you need to renewal driving licence in Gujarat, it process show in this post.
According to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, individuals who own a vehicle must have a driving license. This document comes with a validity period and can be renewed once it is expired.
Since figures suggest that most households in Gujarat have more than 2 vehicles, vehicle owners in this state must know about the driving license renewal process.
Want to know how the renewal of a driving license in Gujarat works? Continue reading!
A driving license is an important document issued by the Government of India. Moreover, driving without a valid license or an expired one is a punishable offence by law. (Motor Vehicles Act 1988, Section 177). Discussed below are the processes for license renewal in Gujarat.
Documents Required for Renewal of Driving License in Gujarat
Following is a list of all the important documents required for driving license renewal in Gujarat.
- Driving Licence.
- Application Form
- Form No.1 (Self-declaration as to the physical fitness for Non-Transport Vehicles)
- Form No. 1A (Medical Certificate).
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges
How to Apply for Driving Licence Renewal Online in Gujarat ?
- Step-1: Go to official Sarathi Parivahan website https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Step-2: Select your State.
- Step-3: Select menu to Driving Related Services.
- Step-4: select from menu to renewal on DL
- Step-5: Now see instruction and Click on Continue
- Step-6: Fill this form and upload required data
- Enter your Driving Licence Number(if your driving license not smart then first make smart driving licence)
- Date of birth
- Category of the Driving Licence Holder
- Select State
- Select RTO or Pincode
- Step-7: Now click on Proceed and show your driving licence and conform your details and select to renewal driving licence then generate acknowledgment, print this acknowledgment
You need to visit near RTO office or Transport Department office along with original driving licence, Form no.9, Medical certificate and three copies of passport size photographs, acknowledgment print.
Pay fees of renewal driving licence and submit your Application. after some day you got your new driving licence.
How to check the status of driving license renewal in Gujarat
You applied for driving licence in sarthi parivahan website and you want to check your driving licence application status please follow below step:
- Step-1: First, Visit sarthi parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ and open this website.
- Step-2: Select from the menu to online services -> Driving Licence Related Services.
- Step-3: Open new page and select your state.
- Step-4: Now select from main menu to “Application status“
- Step-5: Enter application number, enter Date of Birth and captcha code.
- Step-6: Click on submit button and show your application status on your screen.
How to Download Driving License Renewal PDF Online?
You can download your driving licence soft copy online using Sarathi Pariwahan website. In this Article explain how to download your driving licence in PDF form. To download a PDF of your driving license, please follow the steps below:
- Step-1 : Go to official Parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/
- Step-2 : Select menu to Driving Related Services
- Step-2 : Now open new screen and Select your state
- Step-3 : Select from menu to Print Driving Licence.
- Step-4 : Now enter your Application number and Date of Birth( If you do not know your application number then read this article How To Find Application Number
- Step-5 : Click on Submit button and get your driving licence details, you can print this licence or save as PDF in your computer or Mobile.
Download Learner License PDF Online
This article is useful for you if you have applied for a learner license application form and do not know how to download it. To download a PDF of your Learner driving license, please follow the steps below:
- Step-1: Initially, applicants have to visit the official portal of Sarathi Parivahan by using any secure browser.
- Step-2: Wait for the homepage to load on your screen.
- Step-3: Next, applicants have to select their state.
- Step-4: Then, tap the “Learner License” link from the menu bar.
- Step-5: A dropdown box will appear in which candidates are required to click on “Print Learner License” tab.
- Step-6: On the next page, read the instruction carefully and hit the “Proceed” button.
- Step-7: After that, aspirants have two choices first one is to enter the application number.
- Step-8: The last choice is to insert the license number to search learner license.
- Step-9: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step-10: Then, aspirants have to enter their OTP, and LL will open on your screen.
- Step-11: Download the learner license and get a hard copy of it for future reference.
Read also: Duplicate Driving Licence Online in Gujarat