DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of TGT, PGT, and Other Posts.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Job Summary
|Notification||DSSSB Recruitment 2022 for 500+ TGT, PGT, and Other Posts @dsssb.delhi.gov.in|
|Posts Name||TGT, PGT, and Other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||500+ Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate Job, Post Graduate Job|
|Notification Date||July 20, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||August 27, 2022|
|State||Government Jobs in Delhi|
|Country||Government Jobs in India|
DSSSB TGT PGT Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts)||9||1||5||2||1||18|
|Junior Labour Welfare Inspector||5||0||1||1||0||7|
|Assistant Store Keeper||1||1||1||1||1||5|
|Trained Graduate Teacher TGT (Special Education Teacher)||131||36||90||75||32||364|
|PGT Music (Male)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|PGT (Fine Arts/ Painting) (Male)||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|PGT Urdu (Male)||3||0||0||0||0||3|
|PGT Urdu (Female)||2||1||0||0||0||3|
|PGT Psychology (Male)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|PGT Psychology (Female)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|PGT Computer Science ( Male)||0||0||1||3||3||7|
|PGT Computer Science ( Female)||7||2||7||2||1||19|
|PGT Punjabi (Female)||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|PGT Sanskrit (Female)||9||3||5||4||0||21|
|PGT English (Male)||6||4||0||3||0||13|
|PGT English (Female)||4||5||4||0||1||14|
|PGT EVGC ( Male)||4||11||3||0||1||19|
|PGT EVGC ( Female)||24||9||0||0||2||35|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Manager (Accounts) – Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. OR M.Com from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Manager (Accounts) – M.Com. (2nd Class) or B.Com (1st Class). Two years experience in a Supervisory Capacity with Bank or Government Office or any Public Limited Company.
- Junior Labour Welfare Inspector – Senior Secondary School or equivalent. State / National level Player on popular sports.
- Assistant Store Keeper – Matriculation / Higher Secondary with Science subjects (Physics and Chemistry) preferably ITI trained in Mechanical and Electrical Trades. Should be able to render security at the appropriate scale fixed by the Delhi Administration from time to time.
- Store Attendant – Matriculation with Science subjects (Physics and Chemistry).
- Accountant – Graduate from recognized University.
- Tailor Master – Middle i.e. 8th Class passed. Diploma/certificate in tailoring and cutting from a recognized institution.
- Publication Assistant – Bachelors Degree of a recognized university with English or Hindi as one of the subject along with one year Diploma/P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication of a recognized institute / university. OR Three year Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication of a recognized university.
- TGT (Special Education Teacher) – Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education. OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India. (ii) Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
- PGT Music (Male) – MA (Music) or M (Music) of any recognized University. OR Sangeet Alankar (M. Music) from All India Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal Bombay – 8 years OR Sangeet Kovid (M.Music) Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, Kheragarh – 8 years OR Sangeet Praveen (M.Music) the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad – 8 years. OR Sangeet Nipun (M.Music) the Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow – 7 years. OR Any degree which may be considered recognized by the body constituted by the University concerned. For the teachers recruited before 31 March 1974. Class-II I. Higher Secondary with any of the following: – (i) Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay. (ii) Sangeet Vid Examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Kehragarh (M.P.) (iii) The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music) Allahabad. (iv) Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande SAngeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow (Previously Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow). (v) *Final Examination of the Madhava Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Lashkar, Gwalior. (vi) *Highest Examination of Baroda State School of Music. (vii) *The final Examination of Shankar Ghandharva Vidyalaya, Gwalior. (viii) *Sangeet Ratna Diploma awarded by the Director, Deptt. of Education, M.P. OR *The new diploma /degree awarded by the concerned Institutions/agencies in lieu thereof.
- PGT (Fine Arts/Painting) (Male) – Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary*/Intermediate/Sr. School Certificate Exam with minimum 5 year (Full Time) diploma in Fine Art/Painting/Drawing & Painting from a recognized Institute/University OR Graduate with Drawing & Painting as one of the subjects with minimum 4 years (Full Time) diploma from a recognized Institute/University. OR Master Degree in Fine Art/Drawing & Painting with a minimum of 2 years (Full Time) diploma from a recognized Institute/University.
- PGT Computer Science – B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) plus Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or B or C Level Diploma from DOEACC, Ministry of Communications and IT plus One Year Teaching Experience. OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA plus One Year Teaching Experience. OR Master of Engineering or M.Tech (Computer Science/IT).
- PGT Other – Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University. Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor – Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University or institution with Diploma in guidance & counseling from a recognized University or Institution.
DSSSB Age Limit:
- Manager, Deputy Manager, Junior Labour Welfare Inspector Tailor Master – 35 years
- Assistant Store Keeper, Publication Assistant and Store
- Attendant – 27 years
- Accountant – 52 years
- TGT, – 30 years
- PGT – 36 years
- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for
- Before submitting online applications, candidate must ensure that he/she is registered on DSSSB’s portal i.e. https://dsssbonline.nic.in. The instructions for Registration are available on the Board’s website. Registration with DSSSB is a onetime exercise. The user ID and password generated after registration should be used to log in whenever a candidate is applying for examinations of the posts notified by DSSSB. No separate registration is required for each of examination conducted by DSSSB. If an applicant submits multiple registrations and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from the examinations of the Board.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in from 28 th July, 2022 up to 27 th August, 2022 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up Online Application Form for the post concerned.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The opening date for submission of online application is 28 th July, 2022. The closing date for submission of online application is 27 th August, 2022 (11:59 pm).
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. DSSSB will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications for reasons beyond its control.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. Once online application form is submitted, no request for change/ correction/ modification (including change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification:
DPSSB has released a notification for recruitment to the post of TGT, PGT, and Other Posts. Candidates can submit applications online on or before August 27, 2022. A total of 500+ vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
Read also: APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: Apply For UDC, and Jr Inspector/Auditor @apssb.nic.in