GSET 2022 Notification: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat is inviting SET application form. Gujarat State Eligibility Test is organized to determine the eligibility of Gujarat candidates for Assistant Professor in Gujarat State Universities and Colleges. Interested candidates can apply for Gujarat SET notification by submitting their application form.
GSET 2022 Notificatiom
|Notification||GSET 2022 Notification: Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Apply Online @gujaratset.in|
|Exam Name||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)|
|Starting date of Application||August 29, 2022|
|Last date to apply||September 28, 2022|
|GSET Exam Date 2022||Sunday, November 06, 2022|
GSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have obtained UGC recognized Post Graduate degree or are in final year/semester studies can appear for GSET exam only.
GSET Exam Fee:
- General / EWS / SEBC: Rs.900/-
- SC / ST / Third Gender: Rs.700/-
- PWD(PH/VH): Rs.100/-
GSET Exam Syllabus:
|Paper||Marks||Number of questions||Time|
|1||100||50 Compulsory Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||1 hour (09.30 am to 10.30 am)|
|2||200||100 Compulsory Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||2 hours (10.30 am to 12.30 pm)|
The exam syllabus of Gujarat SET (GSET) will be equivalent to UGC / CSIR-NET. Syllabus of all subjects included in Gujarat SET (GSET) can be downloaded from GSET website: www.gujaratset.in. GSET Agency, Vadodara will not send syllabus to any candidate individually.
The syllabus of Science subjects like Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences will be equivalent to CSIR – NET. But the exam pattern will be equivalent to UGC – NET. Other than that the syllabus of all subjects will be equivalent to UGC – NET.
GSET Exam Centre:
|Center Code||Name of the Centre|
Also read this: Earn Money from Home: Download Task Mate App by Google
GSET 2022 Notification PDF:
MSU has released notification for Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Exam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of GSET Gujarat from 29-08-2022 to 28-09-2022. More information can be seen in the notification by clicking on the link below.
How to fill GSET 2022 Application Form?
- Interested applicants should go through the official portal: www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Download the challan form and pay the fee through proper channel as mentioned above.
- Note down your ‘Transaction ID’ and come back to the official portal.
- Now select the ‘Register Online for GSET Exam’ tab.
- Fill the required details and press the ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Now fill your online application form with required details.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature etc as required.
- Submit your application and finally take a print out of the application form for future use.