HPSSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 1508 JOA, Lineman, Steno and other posts.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022
|Notification||HPSSC Recruitment 2022: Apply For 1508 JOA, Lineman, Steno and Other Posts|
|Posts Name||JOA, Lineman, Steno and Other Posts|
|Total Posts||1508 Vacancy|
|Qualification||12th Passed, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Starting Date||May 31, 2022|
|Last Date||June 30, 2022|
HPSSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||3|
|Medical Laboratory Technician GrII||24|
|Law Officer Grade-II||03|
|Junior Office Assistant (Information
|Assistant Computer Programmer||01|
|Inspector Legal Metrology||3|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11|
|Sub-Station Attendant (SSA)||163|
|Electrician Power House Electrical
|Fitter (Hyd. Mech.)||25|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||4|
|Franking Machine Attendant||1|
|Perfusionist (on regular basis)||4|
|Workshop Instructor (Welding, Pattern Making, Mechinist)||12|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||24|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||1|
|Secretary in the Kinnaur Distt.
Cooperative Marketing &
Consumer Federation Ltd. Tapri
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
|Veterinary Pharmacist||Candidates should be 12th passed or its equivalent and also should have passed the Matriculation Examination with Science from the Board recognized by the State Government.Provided that he should have passed the prescribed Veterinary Pharmacist Training Course of two years duration and Diploma to this effect should have been issued by the CSKHPKV, Palampur or should have passed two years duration course with equivalent syllabus as prescribed by CSKHPKV, Palampur for Veterinary Pharmacist training from a University/Institution recognized by State/Central Government and also recognized by Himachal Pradesh Para Veterinary Council.|
|Laboratory Assistant||(Physics & Ballistics) 2 nd Class Bachelor Degree in Forensic Science from any recognized University. Provided that the candidate must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology)||B.Sc. (Medical) with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University. Provided that the candidate must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.|
|Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology)||B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bio Technology from a recognized University. Provided that the candidate must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.|
|Clerk||Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University; Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Type-writing or 25 words per minute in Hindi Type-writing on Computer.|
|Medical Laboratory Technician Gr-II||10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education; B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology/B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory/B.Sc. Medical Technology (Laboratory)/B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences/B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (Lateral) from a recognized University or an Institution affiliated to a recognized University.|
|Law Office Gr.-II||Professional degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University and atleast 2 years experience as an Advocate.|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||12th passed. Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.|
|Assistant Computer Programmer||B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology)/MCA/„B‟ or „C‟ Level of NIELIT with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.|
|Dispenser||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Math from a Board of School Education. Provided that the candidate must have passed matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided further that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis. ii) Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/University.|
|Hostel Supdt.-cumPTI||Matric from a recognized University/Board or equivalent; Certificate/Diploma in Physical Education/Training of at least one year duration from a recognized University/Board.|
|Inspector Legal Metrology||Should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University in Science)/Technology/Engineering or holds a recognized Diploma in Engineering with post qualification 03 years professional experience.|
|Lineman||Matric with ITI certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade. OR Matric with 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the institutions recognized by the Govt. of HP.Apply Online|
HPSSC Application Fee 2022
- General Category/E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP – Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP – Rs. 120/-
- SC. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) – Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No Fee
How to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Step-1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- Step-2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- Step-3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the website i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step-4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- Step-5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details
- Step-6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Step-7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- Step-8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step-9: Make payment.
- Step-10: For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download:
HPSSC has released a notification for recruitment to the post of various. Candidates can submit applications online on or before 30-06-2022.