NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2200 PGT, TGT and other posts.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Job ummary
|Notification||NVS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2200 Vacancies, Eligibility, Qualification, Notification out|
|Posts Name||PGT, TGT & Other Posts|
|Total Posts||2200 Vacancy|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Starting Date||July 02, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||July 22, 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
- Principal – Principal – PG with 60% marks and B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree. Persons holding analogous posts or posts of Principals in Central/StateGovt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix. OR Vice-Principal/Asstt. Education Officers in Central/State Govt. / Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix, having 07 years of combined service as PGT and Vice-Principal, in which minimum 02 years as Vice-Principal. OR PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix, having at least 8 years regular service in the grade. Persons having 15 years combined regular service as PGT (Level-8 in the Pay Matrix) and TGT (Level-7 in the Pay Matrix), put together, out of which minimum 03 years as PGT.
- PGT – 2 years PG Integrated course in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks or Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks. B.Ed Degree
- TGT – 4 years integrated degree course in the concerned with minimum 50 % marks OR Bachelor Hons with 50% marks in all concerned subject and in aggregate and candidate should have studied the concerned subject for 2 years OR Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in all concerned subject and candidate should have studied the concerned subject for 3 years
- Music Teacher – 5 years study in the music institute or Graduation with Music or 10+2 with Sangeet Visharad Exam
- Art Teacher – 12th and 4 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or 10th and 5 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or Degree in Fine Arts.
- PET – B.P.Ed
- Librarian -Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Graduation with 1-year Diploma
- Principal – Max 50 Years
- PGT – Max 40 Years
- TGT – Max 35 Years
- Music Teacher – Max 35 Years
- Art Teacher – Max 35 Years
- PET – Max 35 Years
- Librarian – Max 35 Years
NVS Teacher Salary 2022:
- Principal – Rs. 78800-209200
- TGT – Rs. 44900-142400
- PGT – 47600-151100
- Miscellaneous Teacher – Rs. 44900-142400
Selection Process for NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022:
- Online Written Exam
- Interview (except Librarian)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 ?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya i.e. navodaya.gov.in.
- Navigate the link to ‘Recruitment’.
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘Link to apply for various Teaching posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti under Direct Recruitment Drive 2022-23’.
- Now, fill up the application form carefully and submit the application form.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Apply Link & More Details: https://cbseitms.nic.in/nvsrecuritment
NVS Recruitment 2022 Notification:
NVS has released a notification for recruitment to the post of PGT, TGT & Other Posts. Candidates can submit applications online on or before 22 July 2022. A total of 2,200 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
Read also: Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Vacancies